Spring 2020 - COVID-19 High School Grading Announcement for High School Students & Parents information has been set up to be accessed through the "I would like to..." link on our website.
The "I would like to..." tab is in the top right corner of the webpage.
NHS Learning from Home Schedule
7:45 - 8:30 Office Hours
8:30 - 9:30 1st Period
9:30 - 10:30 2nd Period
10:30 -11:30 3rd Period
11:30 - 12:30 4th Period
12:30 - 1:00 Lunch for Teachers
1:00 - 2:45 Office Hours
*Teacher communication may also occur during planning period*
- Assignments and/or scheduled live classes will be posted in Teams by 9:00am each day.
- Students will spend an average of 4 hours a day on learning tasks.
- Students should receive instruction, assignments, and/or activities in each course for which they are currently enrolled.
- Students/parents should direct questions to teachers in their class Team or other methods as communicated by their teacher.
- Teachers will maintain “remote” office hours for a minimum of 2 hours daily and should respond to student/parent inquiries within 24 hours to the greatest extent possible.
- Teachers will maintain “remote” contact with all students to monitor student participation and progress.
Attention Freshmen students and parents:
Get information for Northside High School right on your phone. Pick a way to receive messages for Freshman Class Remind:
Through Remind App: Class code: @3h7ge6
Text messages: text @3h7ge6 to the number 81010