Here are a list of things for today they are also up in Teams but these links can be used to find them if the links in Teams don't work..
Pass two Iready lessons
Reading : Phantom Tollbooth chapter 4 and complete worksheet in teams
Writing : respond to the prompt posted in teams : Do you think it is important to know how to spell words properly? Give your answers with evidences from chapter four to support your thoughts
- Using the Novel Study assigned by your teacher, complete one page each day of the week.
- Week two you will start the packet over with page one.
- If your teacher has assigned you novel specific work that you have access to, complete that in place of this packet.
- Week 1: Complete 1 assessment per day. Use the videos uploaded into the file section of teams to help review content you aren’t as fluent in.
- Week 2: Complete 2 “weeks” per day. For example on day 1 complete Week 5 and Week 6 work.
- If your teacher has assigned you other specific math work, complete that in place of this packet.
- There are 5 body systems included in this packet please follow the following outline for working on this work. If your teacher has assigned you other specific science work, complete that in place of this packet.
Digestive System Reading and Questions
Digestive System Video and Video Guide
Circulatory System Video and Video Guide
Circulatory Reading and Questions
Skeletal System Video and Questions
Respiratory Reading and Questions
Respiratory Video and Questions
Fifth Grade Digital Learning Information
We thank you for your cooperation and patience as we work through generating student work for online learning. Fifth grade will focus on continuing science, ELA, and math instruction as we move forward. Please see your individual teachers Teams page and weekly email updates for specific information for their class. We are working to generalize content for the entire fifth grade team, however some will be classroom specific. Here you will find the generalized content for the grade level. This includes a science packet, novel study packet for any novel, and a math review packet. Your child’s teacher will have this uploaded to teams for students to do as well as instructions for completing if this is what they are choosing to use.
If you do not have internet access at home please use the following packets for each subject to complete school work. You can get a printed copy of this packet in the office on March 16 or March 17 from 10am-3:00pm. If you have any questions regarding this packet please email your student’s teacher.
Fifth Grade Team