Rules and Regulations
All Onslow County and OCLC rules will be enforced in my class, and infractions will be handled in the way dictated in those policies.
Start of Class
- Enter quietly
- Put point sheets in yellow basket
- Grab laptop
- Sit in assigned seat
- Look at the day’s assignments under the “Lesson Plans’ Channel on Teams, and then do the Warmup/1st Assignment. (Silence during this time). We will go over the Warmup as a class afterwards.
End of Class
- Work until I ask you to pack up.
- Sanitize desk and laptops
- Return your materials to their proper places in an organized manner.
- Leave quietly with your returned point sheet.
- Respect Others and Ourselves
- No insulting or fighting. Be kind to ourselves.
- Respect Property
- Do not damage class/school property and treat it kindly.
- Speak and Dress Properly
- No cursing, hoods, hats, etc.
- Use Time Wisely
- Use Bathroom before class and stay awake and on task.
- Follow OCLC Rules
- Know and follow all other OCLC and OCS rules.
Grade WeightsTest= 40%Quizzes = 30%Classwork = 30%