Onslow County Schools Preschool Programs are now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year. We will also continue to accept applications for the current school year.
Mass Application Days will be hosted at Thompson Early Childhood Center on the following dates:
March 6, 2019 from 9:00 - 3:00
March 20, 2019 from 9:00 - 3:00
March 28, 2019 from 2:00 - 6:00
*Please note these dates are special events. Applications are taken Monday - Thursday all year long.
Applications are accepted at:
Thompson Early Childhood Center (Preschool Office)
440 College Street, Jacksonville, NC
Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Phone 910.455.5530 * www.onslow.k12.nc.us
Spanish translation/assistance is available on Monday or call
Barbara Acevado at (910) 989-2021, ext. 56054 for an appointment on other days.
Onslow County Partnership for Children
900 Dennis Road, Jacksonville, NC
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Phone 910.938.0336 * www.onslowkids.org
In order for your child to be considered you must submit the following:
- Completed Application
- Proof of income for the last 12 months for all members in the household: 2018 Income Taxes and last pay stub(s) for 2019, WAFFA computerized printout; Child Support computerized printout; SSI; Retirement Benefits, Veteran's Bebnefits, etc. All income information must be current.
- Immunization information,
- Physical Exam (must be completed when child begins school),
- Certified copy of child's birth certificate,
- Proof of address (current electric or water bill) only one (1) is needed.
You can apply if:
- Your child lives in the Onslow County School District.
Proof of residency is required.
- Your child is 4 on or before August 31, 2019 (for all programs)
- Your child is 3 on or before August 31, 2019 (for selected Head Start classes)
Parents: All children with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Onslow County Schools Early Childhood Programs are Tuition Free!
Applications can be turned in at Thompson Early Childhood Center, 440 College Street or at the Onslow Partnership for Children.
NO faxed applications will be accepted.
The application process is on-going. We enroll children as vacancies occur
throughout the school year.