Onlsow County Schools Preschool Programs are now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year.
If you have already applied and your family situation has changed
(loss of employment, homelessness, etc…) please contact the preschool office
Applications are accepted at:
Thompson Early Childhood Center (Preschool Office) * 440 College Street * Jacksonville, NC * Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Phone 910.455.5530 * www.onslow.k12.nc.us
As we work to get our program back to normalcy after Hurricane Florence, our office will operate on
Limited office Hours: Tuesday, October 30th & Thursday, November 1st 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Office will re-open Wednesday, November 7th for regular office hours.
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am- 3:00 pm
Onslow County Partnership for Children *101 N. Plain Road, Jacksonville, NC * Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday * 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Phone 910.938.0336 * www.onslowkids.org
In order for your child to be considered you must submit the following:
- Completed Application
- Proof of income for the last 12 months for all members in the household: 2017 Income Taxes and last pay stub(s) for 2018, WAFFA computerized printout; Child Support computerized printout; SSI; Retirement Benefits, Veteran's Bebnefits, etc. All income information must be current.
- Immunization information,
- Physical Exam (must be completed when child begins school),
- Certified copy of child's birth certificate,
- Proof of address (current electric or water bill) only one (1) is needed.
You can apply if:
- Your child lives in the Onslow County School District.
Proof of residency is required.
- Your child is 4 on or before August 31, 2018 (for all programs)
- Your child is 3 on or before August 31, 2018 (for selected Head Start classes)
Parents: All children with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Onslow County Schools Early Childhood Programs are Tuition Free!
Applications can be turned in at Thompson Early Childhood Center, 440 College Street or at the Onslow Partnership for Children.
NO faxed applications will be accepted.
The application process is on-going. We enroll children as vacancies occur
throughout the school year.