9th Grade Information
9th Grade Action Plan
44 Reasons to listen to your Guidance Counselor
20 Questions to Ask your Guidance Counselor
HOW TO SURVIVE FRESHMAN YEAR
1. Do your homework! It Counts!
2. Pay attention in class. You won't understand the material if you slack off.
3. Strive for good grades! It helps with life after high school.
4. Be a leader, not a follower! Peer pressure gets you no where fast!
5. Get to know your teachers! It will help you learn what they expect from you.
6. Make goals for yourself. It will help you be successful in high school.
7. Challenge yourself.
8. Get involved! Sports, activities, and clubs are great ways to meet people.
9. Time management is important! Take advantage of your study halls, extra-help with teachers, and in class work time.
10. Don't forget--it is only four years! It goes by fast! Have Fun!