Please let me know if you need help getting any of these supplies. We have resources available if needed!
Updated for August 2020:
6th graders will need not need instruments and supplies until Monday, September 8.
- Essential Elements Book 1
- Violin & viola students: shoulder rest
- Cello & bass students: rock stop (endpin anchor)
- Folding music stand is recommended
Each instrument should come with a bow, a case, and rosin.
7th graders need instruments and accessories, as well as Essential Elements Book 1 from last year.
8th graders need instruments and accessories, as well as Habits of a Successful MIDDLE LEVEL String Musician. This book is available through Fullers Music and Swansboro Music & Pawn.
Concert clothes (required for performances):
- White blouse or nice shirt (button-up and polos are fine)
- Black pants or skirt. Skirts must come below the knee when seated.
- Black nice shoes. If socks are worn, they should be black as well.
Our Orchestra program is always happy to accept donations of supplies that are no longer needed, including outgrown concert clothes. Thanks for remembering our program as you clean out your closets. Here's a class wish list if you'd like to help secure resources, although I encourage you to shop locally whenever possible! https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/G39FI71PETAG?ref_=wl_share