- Adhere to the Southwest High School Student Handbook and OCS Code of Conduct
- You need to be seated with instrument and all music ready for downbeat (5 minutes after the Tardy Bell)
- Students will be allowed to use restroom and other needs after warm up is done.
- Be present at all rehearsals unless you are physically unable to do so
- Leave bookbags and cases against the wall
- Be prepared (this includes having all materials for rehearsal and non-rehearsal days)
- Raise your hand and be acknowledged before speaking
- Gum, food, and beverages are strictly prohibited in this classroom (water in a closed container is allowed)
- Respect the 3 P’s: People, Places, Property
When expectations are not met the following actions will occur:
- Verbal Warning
- Parent Contact
- Office Referral and Parent Contact
- Office Referral and Parent Conference
According to the Onslow County Schools Attendance Policy students with more than 10 unexcused absences will receive a failing grade of "FF." Please take the time to read and comprehend the attendance procedures provided in the Southwest High School Student Handbook. 3 Tardies can be equivalent to an absence.