Evidence of Implementation
- Students understand and utilize rubrics, scoring guides, and/or success criteria.
- Students revise work based on feedback received.
- Teacher provides descriptive feedback on formative assessments.
- Students are provided feedback from instructional games, technology programs, from their peers, and from themselves.
- Students conference with teachers about their progress and what is needed to improve performance.
(Adapted from Tools for Classroom Instruction That Works; McREL, 2019)