Student Nutrition Hubs
Free meals for children ages 1-18 years will be available for pick-up at 10 schools during the school closures. Beginning on March 23, a new site will open at Southwest Elementary School, and breakfast will be served along with lunch. All sites are drive-through or walk-up only. No space will be provided for eating on site and multiple meals may be picked up by students, parents or caregivers. Recipients should be prepared to drive up or walk up to the designated area and let staff know how many meals are needed.
Breakfast and lunch will be given out at the same time. Breakfast will consist of a shelf-stable grain and fruit or juice that may be consumed the following morning.
The final day of Student Nutrition Hub service will be Tuesday, June 30.
Except as noted below, meals will be available for pick-up from 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Monday through Friday at the following schools:
- Clyde Erwin Elementary Magnet School
- Dixon Elementary School (serving from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.)
- Hunters Creek Elementary School
- Jacksonville High School
- Northside High School
- Northwoods Elementary School
- Richlands Elementary School
- Southwest Elementary School
- Southwest High School
- Swansboro High School
Meals will also be served from 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Monday through Friday at the following satellite sites:
- Belleau Woods: 145 Harbord Drive, Midway Park, NC
- Christian Community Church: 732 9 Mile Road, Richlands, NC
- Belgrade Community Center: 482 Springhill Road, Maysville, NC