Hello, Families! Let's Partner Together for Daily Learning!
How to get started: #1 provides daily fun and interactive activities for the entire week, from the NC Department of Public Instruction (DPI). #2 to #6 will provide your child with daily experience and videos from Ms. Elaine, Ms. Kylene, and Ms Pam that includes opportunities in the following learning areas: Language, Literacy, Communication, Mathematics, Social-Emotional, Physical Activity, and much more!
2. Let's warm up our brains with a morning song, then do weather and days of the week with Ms Elaine. This will be updated Monday - Friday, so don't forget to check back daily!
3. Some favorite songs and movement activities to exercise our bodies and minds, that could include your teachers.
4. Enjoy storytime with a read aloud video or link, that could include one of your teachers again.
5. Daily learning activities and links that you can watch and participate with your child - May include one of your teachers again!
6. Check out our virtual field trips!
7. We've listed more educational links and games you can explore on your own
8. Class news will have community and school information that could be important to your family during this