Transcript Requests 


    FOR CURRENT AND FORMER STUDENTS: If you need your transcript (initial, mid-year, or final) sent to a North Carolina College or University, please send your transcript through CFNC. The video below can walk you through the process.

    Students participating in dual enrollment through Coastal Carolina Community College should request their college transcripts here

    Military, Out of State Colleges or Programs, Scholarships, or personal use: Please request your transcript using this form.

    For alumni: If you can not access CFNC, your transcript is on file at the county office. Please use this link to order your transcripts: https://onslownc.scriborder.com/