Free Ebook access Junior Library Guild..
1. Students need only to log into https://www.juniorlibraryguild.com/at-home
If using a laptop/computer, you will not have to use a password, just click on Middle School Stream
2. For devices:
Using the free JLG Digital Desktop version
- 1. Click the school-level book stream of your choice from above: Elementary, Middle School, High School.
- 2. Ignore the Personal Account Sign-In box at the top of the page—just scroll down to the books and get started. You can even click the “X” in the top right corner of the sign-in box so that it goes away.
- 3. Simply click on a book to go to its page, then click the “Read” or “Play” button to begin reading/listening. Audiobooks are designated with a headphone icon on the lower right corner of the book cover; ebooks are designated with a tablet icon on the lower right corner.
- 4. If an audiobook fails to play, check your browser. Audiobooks will not play in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- • All books in the streams are multi-user, meaning an unlimited number of readers can access them at the same time.
- • A selection of titles will expire at the end of each month, so watch for the “Leaving Soon” banners to appear on the cover art. But, don’t worry—new titles will automatically be added to the streams at that time, too!
- • The Search feature will bring up titles that are not available to be read. These titles are not currently in the streams and cannot be accessed. Only books with the “Read” or “Play” buttons are the books available to read.