*New for 2023-2024: Every Junior and Senior has access to ASVAB review through Progress Learning. Access Progress Learning through Clever. If you want to discuss the ASVAB, please fill out this form to meet with Mrs. Miller, Testing Coordinator.
What is ASVAB? https://www.asvabprogram.com/
- TheASVAB is a timed, multi-aptitude assessment to help students plan for college and careers; it is not just for those interested in joining the military.
- The test gives students scores for eligibility for careers in the service.
- Taking the ASVAB in no way obligates a student to the military.
- The test will be online and you will take it on your school-issued laptop.
- The test is self-paced and can take 1 to 3 hours to complete.
Test day details:
- DHS will be hosting the ASVAB on 12/8/23, 2/16/24, and 4/19/24 in the Media Center.
- For the first 3 attempts, you must wait at least one month in between tests (this means you can take all 3 of these tests at DHS...please use Progress Learning to review! If you don't review, there is no reason to expect that you score will grow!)
- You will need to bring your laptop and charger.
- <<YOU MUST SIGN UP IN ADVANCE TO TAKE THE ASSESSMENT - if you do not sign up ahead of time, you will have to wait until the spring 2024 to take the ASVAB at DHS.>>
YOU SHOULD PREPARE FOR THE ASVAB! Don't wait, start NOW!
Career exploration: https://www.asvabprogram.com/
US military branch websites: