The Leader in Me teaches students leadership and real life skills that will help them find success in all aspects of their life. Students are taught and supported in the using the 7 habits at home and at school. Please join us in our journey of learning and practicing the 7 habits!
Habit #1: Be Proactive
Habit #2: Begin with the End in Mind
Habit #3: Put First Things First
Habit #4: Think Win-Win
Habit #5: Seek First to Understand Then to Be Understood
Habit #6: Synergize
Habit #7: Sharpen the Saw
Classroom Leader in Me Behavior System:
A color coded leadership clip chart (see below) is used to track daily behavior. All students begin each day on green and may move their clip up and down depending on the behavior choices they make. Each student’s color will be recorded in their blue folder. Positive and negative ClassDojo messages, emails or phone calls will be sent home to maintain communication.
- Pink: Hip Hip Hooray ($6 Bulldog Bucks)
- Purple: You’re Awesome ($5 Bulldog Bucks)
- Blue: Way to Go ($4 Bulldog Bucks)
- Green: Ready to Lead ($3 Bulldog Bucks)
- Yellow: Slow Down ($2 Bulldog Bucks)
- Orange: Don’t Give Up ($1 Bulldog Bucks)
- Red: Think About It ($0 Bulldog Bucks)
Students will have the chance to earn $5 Bulldog Bucks each day for expected behavior. Students will use the Bulldog Bucks to earn their way into a quarterly grade level celebration!