Mrs. Smith’s News: Jan. 27-31, 2020
- This week, Jan. 27-31: Super Bowl Food Drive – The class to bring in the most non-perishable food items wins a party. See flyer in binder.
- 29: Report Cards
- 31: 2nd Nine Weeks Award Ceremony @ 8:30 in MPR. If your child is receiving an award, I have already emailed you.
- 3-14: APEX Fundraiser (more info to come)
- 13: Early Release – Please notify me of any transportation changes.
- 14: APEX Fun Run
- 17: No school for students/Teacher Workday
- 21: Class Picture Day
*I am planning to go out on maternity leave mid-March (hoping that I can make it until then) and be out the remainder of the school year. I have been prepping the students for this. Please also speak about this at home. Thank you for your support.*
This Week’s Academic Plan:
ELA: Know and use various text features (e.g., captions, bold print, subheadings, glossaries, indexes, electronic menus, icons) to locate key facts or information in a text efficiently.
Math: Lesson 13: Add 3-digit numbers
Word Study: Words this week will focus on long o vowel patterns.
Word Study for Jan. 27-31