Summer Band Camp (Required for Marching Stallions Participants)
Before the start of the school year, all students participating in this ensemble must attend the Summer Band Camp. Each day of Summer Band Camp is the equivalent of one week of practice during the school year. This time of the year is vital for the ensemble. Since everyone has their own part and spot in the show, missing one day of camp affects every person. The ensemble cannot improve if students are absent for even a day. Should a student be absent, an Absence Request Form must be filled out 2 weeks in advance (these are located using this link as well as the marching band page). Word of mouth communication does not guarantee an excused absence or circumstance.
Band Camp Dates 2022 -
- Leadership Team Meeting - July 25-27 (8:00am until 11:00am)
- Colorguard Only - July 25-28 (3:00am until 7:00pm)
- Percussion Only - July 25-28 (2:00pm until 6:00pm)
- Week 1: August 1, 4, & 5 (8:00am until 5:00pm)
- Week 2: August 8 - 12 (8:00am until 5:00pm)
- (August 12th will end at noon)
- Please make sure to have all forms and fees when arriving for band camp!
- Activities will be limited to students if consent and medical forms are not turned in.