Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Amanda West
Greetings Monarch Community!
I am extremely honored to serve as assistant principal at Northside. Although I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, I have served in Onslow County Schools for my entire educational career. When I am not at school, I can be found watching the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates play in their respective seasons. I am proud to call Onslow my home, and I am honored to have been given the opportunity to serve the Northside students, families, staff, and community. As assistant principal, I strive to ensure the success of all students, so please feel free to call or email if you have any questions or concerns.
- 2020: East Carolina University- Project i4 Educational Leadership MicroCredential
- 2008-2009: University of North Carolina Wilmington- School Administration Add-On Licensure
- 2002-2004: California University of Pennsylvania- Master's of Education Secondary Guidance
- 1998-2002: The Pennsylvania State University- Bachelor of Science BioBehavioral Health
- 2021-Present: Northside High School- Assistant Principal
- 2017-2021: Trexler Middle School- Assistant Principal
- 2011-2017: Trexler Middle School- School Counselor
- 2004-2011: Dixon Middle School- School Counselor