3:30pm - 5:00pm
Requirements for Cheer Tryouts:
- Physicals MUST BE CURRENT in order to try out!
- NBMS Cheerleading Tryout Form (Forms will be given during an interest meeting, in Mrs.Mueller's classroom and in the front office.)
- Concussion Awareness Form
- OCS Athletic Form/Athletic Waiver
- Students must attend EVERYDAY of tryouts and stay for the ENTIRE duration.
Apperance & Attire:
- Plain white t-shirt
- Cheer shoes or tennis shoes
- Black gym shorts (NO SPANDEX!!)
- Your hair has to be tied back tightly out of your face in a high ponytail.
- No jewelry, acrylic/gel nails
Selection of the cheerleaders will be based on the following:
- A cheer, chant and dance.
- Toe touch
- Right herkie
- Academic achievement and eligibility
- Attitude, initiative, teamwork, leadership and enthusiasm.
THESE VIDEOS BELOW ARE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO LEARN/DO FOR TRYOUTS!