- Listen and follow directions.
- Raise your hand before speaking or leaving your seat.
- Respect your classmates and your teacher.
- Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Come to class prepared and ready to do your best.
1st consequence: Warning
2nd consequence: Lose an point on the ABE tracking system
3rd consequence: Note Home or Parent Contact
*Serious offenses will result in referral to office.
Example of Parent Note
(child’s name) broke the following rules today (date) :
___Listen and follow directions.
___Raise your hand before speaking or leaving your seat.
___Respect your classmates and your teacher.
___Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
___Come to class prepared and ready to do your best.
Classroom rules must be followed in order to protect the rights of every student
to learn and enjoy school. By choosing not to follow them, your child interfered
with those rights.
Please acknowledge receiving this letter by signing your name at the bottom
and having your child return it to me tomorrow.
Thank you for your support.
___________________ 5th Grade Teacher