• Repeating a Previously Failed Course

    In alignment with State Board of Education policy CCRE-001, high school students who have failed a course for credit can repeat the course. Beginning in the 2015–16 school year, for students who initially fail a high school course and repeat the full course (not credit recovery) and earn a passing grade, the passing grade will replace the failing grade in GPA calculation.