• College Transfer — Designed for students planning to continue their educational career beyond high school to eventually achieve an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at a community college or university.


    Career & Technical Education — Allows students to begin a certification or diploma program in a particular technical field or career area.


    Cooperative Innovative High Schools — North Carolina's early colleges and other innovative schools are small public high schools, usually located on the campus of a university or community college, where students simultaneously work toward completion of both the high school diploma and an associate degree, transferrable credit, or certificate.


    Career & College Promise (CCP is North Carolina’s dual enrollment program for high school students. This program allows eligible NC high school students to enroll in college classes at North Carolina community colleges and universities through their high school. Students who successfully complete college courses earn college credit they can take with them after graduation. In many cases, students can also earn dual credit — meeting high school graduation requirements with college courses. Career & College Promise offers North Carolina high school students’ options to pursue educational and career goals of their choice using a rigorous, yet supportive structure designed to help them become successful. For more information about the Career and College Promise program, including courses offered and eligibility requirements, please visit the Career and College Promise webpage at https://www.coastalcarolina.edu/academics/ccpp/.


    Coastal Carolina Community College employs counselors who visit each high school campus on a weekly basis to assist with information and enrollment. Students may reach their Career and College Promise counselor by signing up for a time in the school counselor office. Some Career and College Promise courses are offered on high school campuses based upon student interest and availability of teaching faculty. For more information, contact your school counselor.