Class Dojo is used as a tool for both parents and teachers to be aware of and track their student's behaviors. Please contact Mrs. Timmons for information on how to join our class.
Welcome to First Grade! This is a year of tremendous academic and social growth. The First Grade Team is excited to about the upcoming year and we are looking forward to working with your child.
In the coming days you will receive a letter from your child’s teacher outlining the specific policies pertaining to her classroom. However, we would like to take this opportunity to inform you of some things that are uniform across the grade level.
- Transportation: If there is any change in the way your child gets home from school, or someone else is picking him/her up, please notify us in writing.
- Snack: Our snack time is approximately 10 minutes so please be sure to send something that can be eaten in that time frame
- Money: There may be times when money is collected. Please be sure you label what that money is for.
- Reminder: Fees are $6.00.
- Homework: Homework will begin on July 22nd. The first spelling test will be Friday July 26th.
If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at school. You can also email your child’s teacher by accessing the school’s website. We are looking forward to a wonderful school year!
The First Grade Team