Phone: (910)346-6888 Ext. 24012
Degrees and Certifications:
B.A - University of North Carolina at Pembroke M.Ed - University of North Carolina at Pembroke NC School Counseling License
Ms. Keschia Daussy
Welcome! I am one of your school counselors here at JCMS and I am so excited to be part of the Knights family again this year! A little about myself: I am originally from Belgium, Europe and moved to Onslow County when I was a child and have been here since. I attended UNC Pembroke for both my Bachelors and Masters degree, Go BRAVES! I am looking forward to this next year and all of the exciting changes to come! Please feel free to reach out if you need anything at all.. We are all here for you!
Please use the referral links below to be referred or to refer a student to our counseling office.
Students - Click here to schedule a meeting with a counselor
Parent/Guardian - Click here to make a referral for your child
As a school counselor, I am here on the journey with you all to help with any issues that may be affecting academics, career, and personal/social interactions. I am committed to upholding the highest ethical and legal standards, as well as participating in professional development to keep up to date with the best practices in school counseling.
I am able to help students with:
- Promoting positive attitudes among students towards themselves, family, peers, and the community
- Assisting students with learning how their school performance is related to future opportunities
- Developing and delivering classroom guidance lessons that will teach skills such as decision making, respecting others, resolving conflicts, and academic skills
- Working with students, school staff, and parents to identify any learning needs and to design interventions to enhance ALL student success
- Providing support during a personal crisis
- Coordinating referrals to outside agencies
- Helping to create a positive and safe learning experience for all students