Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science from Campbell University
Mr. Albert Duncan
Welcome to 8th grade Social Studies & High School World History.
Class Mission: " To provide a quality education that prepares all students for succesful future."
-I am a native on Onslow County, graduating from White Oak High School in 1998.
- A father of three children, Terrell, Micheal and Karolyn.
- 2018 Graduated from Campbell University receiving a Bachler of Science degree in Criminal Justice.
- Mental Health Professional Worker/Contractor for State of North Carolina.
-North Carolina Notary
-Member of Eta Theta Sigma Chapter of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
-CPR/First Aid Certified
-Licensed CLD driver for Onslow County Schools.
-local business owner in Onslow County.
- President of BCAA.
Classroom Procedures and Policies
- Students are expected and encouraged to come to class with a charged device. If your child’s device needs repairs is lost or stolen, please message your child’s homeroom teacher. (Parents will be responsible for lost or stolen devices)
- All students are expected to be in their seat when the bell rings; otherwise, they will be considered tardy. (Excessive tardiness will result to disciplinary actions)
- Students are NOT permitted to access their cell phone during instructional class time. If your child needs to contact you, they are encouraged to use the school phone in the front office.
- Hoods and hear gear are prohibited in the classroom or hallways.
- Earbuds are only permitted for instructional purposes. ( Student need documenation in order to use during instruction)
- Teacher dismiss the class, not the bell. The teacher will ensure that each student have nessary items to take home each day to enhance their studies/homework.
- Students must sign in and out of the classroom each time they exit the room.
- Students and or Parent requesting a conference, tutoring and After school dentetion must complete the google form each time. Student/Parent Request Form/QR Code
- Classwork and homework is due to the next school day unless otherwise posted. If student is absent, the student have 3 days after the absence to turn in any missing work. Students will not be allowed to turn any assigment that exceded 10 or more days unless approved by Administration or physican documenation to support the extened absence.
Students are aware they must access TEAMS and or teacher webpage each day to complete classwork. Their progress will be monitored and recorded in PowerSchool upon completion.