How to Nominate a person or a team for the Swansboro High School Sports Hall of Fame
- There are NO self or anonymous nominations allowed.
- Complete the form for nominations at the bottom of this page.
- Nominations that are received and not voted in, will be kept on file, and reviewed the following year.
Criteria for Nominations for Swansboro High School Sports Hall of Fame
- Athletes/Teams MUST be at least 5 years removed from high school.
- They MUST have graduated from Swansboro High School. It is at the discretion of the Hall of Fame committee pertaining to the length of attendance of an athlete at Swansboro High School.
- Coaches nominated MUST be 1-year removed from coaching at Swansboro High School.
- Teams nominated MUST have made an appearance in a State Championship game or have been an exceptional team.
Deadline for Nominations: December 15, 2023
Swansboro High School Sports Hall of Fame Induction Date: Saturday, February 10th
On Saturday, February 4th, 2023, Swansboro High School inducted its inaugural class into the Swansboro High School Sports Hall of Fame. The six inductees included administrators, coaches, and players that made huge contributions to the Swansboro High School Athletics programs. It was an exciting night for all.
Inducted were the following:
Joseph L. Beasley- Administrator
Peace Shepard Easton- Athlete
Ricky Mobley- Athlete
Joan Riggs- Coach
Ronnie Ross- Administrator and Coach
Bob Vroom- Coach