Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Asian Studies Post-Baccalaureate in teaching ESOL
Miss Hannah Shulse
My name is Hannah Shulse. You can call me Miss Hannah! I am excited about starting my first year teaching at Carolina Forest. I have taught English online for 3 years to South Korean students and I have traveled abroad to China twice. My passion for learning and studying languages led me to study Asia and now in EC. I am excited to serve the students of Onslow County.
1. Eyes up, ears open
2. Respect the materials
3. Respect each other
4. Keep your hands to yourself
5. Say please and thanks you
1. In the morning, students will put their back packs in their cubbies, sit at their table and begin their morning work or get their breakfast before we begin calendar.
2. Students will come to class prepared for the day with their materials and a good attitude.
3. Students will be given direction by the teacher before they begin their break and will return to work when the timer sounds.
4. Students will raise their hand if they have a question or need help.
5. Students will flush the toilet and wash their hands BEFORE they leave the bathroom.
6. Students will turn in their work to the finished bin and will move on to the next task.
7. Students will clean up their spaces as we transition from subject to break time or vice versa.
8. Students may be assigned homework at the end of their subject time. This must be completed at home.
9. Students will receive prizes at the end of the week for accumulating dojo points or stickers. This may include an additional snack, a prize from my prize jar, or extra time during free time.
10. At the end of the day, students will clean up their areas, pick up any trash that they see, and pack up to leave.
11. During breaks, students may play in the play area, read at our class library/ at their desks, or do an independent activity on their desks.