Elementary Testing Program & Calendar
Beginning-of-Grade 3 (BOG3) Reading Test (September 13, 2023)
- "The BOG3 tests are required online administrations unless a paper format is necessary for students with a documented accessibility need. The BOG3 testing window for Traditional and year round school calendars—the first fifteen days of school year (days 1–15).
- The BOG3 Reading Test is aligned to the North Carolina Standard Course of Study (NCSCOS) for grade 3 English language arts.
- The purpose of the test is to establish a baseline measure of beginning third-grade students’ reading skills.
- Students read selections and then answer questions related to the selections.
- Knowledge of vocabulary is assessed indirectly through application and understanding of terms within the context of the selections and questions.
MClass Assessments (BOY - 9/6-9/26/23; MOY ; EOY - )
iReady Diagnostics (Math & Reading) - (BOY - 9/6-9/26/23; MOY ; EOY - )
NC Checkins - Math; Science
End of Grade Test (Grades 3-5 ELA; Grades 3-5 Math; 5th Grade Science