INTELLIGENT, RESILIENT, STRONG...WE ARE MUSTANGS!
- Title I needs your feedback! Please complete a short survey to help guide Morton in next year's planning. Mustang Spring Title I Parent Input Survey.
- Morton Elementary FUN RUN Fundraiser kicks off on April 26! Our school will be participating in the Apex Leadership Co. program and fundraiser. Be on the lookout for some exciting things coming your way! For now, click here to watch a short video and here to learn a little more about how you can help!
- Yearbooks are on sale for $22. Purchases can be made online. Please see the flyer below.
- The 2nd Tuesday of each month is Cici's Pizza Night. Part of the proceeds will go to Morton Elementary.
- Kindergarten registration is now open and will be online again this year. Please visit our website or call Daphne Milner for additional information or assistance.
- The car rider line will close at 8:27 in order to make sure students are screened and in class before the tardy bell. If you arrive later than 8:27 you will need to park and bring them to the front office. Thank you for your patience as we have more students attending school each day and still have to complete temperature checks and screenings.
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook!
April 23 - Interim Reports sent home
May 6 - Apex Fun Run
May 12 - Teacher Work Day
May 20 - 3rd Grade Ready and 5th Grade Science EOG
May 25 - 4th and 5th Grade Reading EOG
May 25 - 3rd Grade RTA Test
May 27 - 3-5th Grade Math EOG
May 28 - End of Grading Period - Last Day of School
Parent Tip of the Week:
- Click here for the parent math tip of the week.
From the Nurse:
Don't forget your 3 Ws. WEAR your mask. WASH your hands. WAIT to stay 6 feet away from each other. Please email me with any questions or concerns email@example.com
School Cash Online:
The district is providing the option of a new online payment system where fees can be paid online. You can learn more about School Cash Online and how to register at https://www.onslow.k12.nc.us/schoolcash Please contact Meredith Holland with any questions.