* Please click here for May's Mustang Shout-Outs. We are so proud of all our students and their hard work.
* Beginning June 1, students will not have any online Team meetings. They have access to the Supplemental Review and Practice Activities. They can choose what they want to work on. This work does not have to be turned in or checked by teachers. However, I will answer any emails or texts and help students that have any questions. I'm at the school regular hours each day next week. Please see (click on) Supplemental Review and Practice Activities page
Returning laptops and chargers: June 5th, 8th or 9th
- Laptop and chargers can be dropped off at dates and times below. Let me know if you have any questions! JUNE- 6/5, 6/8, 6/9 (12:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
- The drop off location for MES will be at the bus drop area.
- Students in any grade level may drop off their laptops & chargers any of these days.
- Laptops should not be dropped off at any other location.
- We'll be collecting the laptops directly from car windows so there will be no need for parents or students to leave their vehicles.
* Grades K-5 students will not receive a final grade on the report card. OCS students will receive a final report card with grades for the first, second, and third grading periods only. Teachers will provide a year-end written feedback form with the report card. Please click here to access the most updated OSC COVID-19 Grading Protocol.
Students can access their specific assignment grades and show parents through ncEdcloud link on their laptop 1:1 icon. But, understand that the remote learning grades (fourth grading period) will not be included in the OCS final report card.
June 9th: Report cards will be passed out by 4th grade in the car-line from 11:00 to 1:00