- Students will be required to wear a face mask during the school day and socially distance as well.
-Student desks are all placed six feet from each other and students will be socially distanced when entering and exiting the room as well.
-Breakfast and lunch will be served in the cafeteria but eaten in the classroom. If your student is eating breakfast, they will need to come to the classroom first, as a class we will go to the cafe to get our food as we are dismissed by grade level. Breakfast is free for all students until the 31st of August.
-School supplies can be brought in each time students come to the classroom, in other words, they do not need to try and bring everything on the first day of school.
-Students will be given two 20 minute breaks throughout the school day and I encourage you to send your child with a snack.
-At Summersill we have a schoolwide behavior plan. Students will follow 4 simple rules across the campus and in classrooms.
1. Respect yourself and others
2. Be responsible for yourself, your belongings, and school property
3. Listen carefully
4. Make safe choices
-The campus wide consequences for student behavior are as follows:
- verbal warning
- reflection time in a seperate area of the classroom for 5 minutes
- reflection time in a seperate area of the classroom for 10 minutes while completing a behavior reflection sheet
- write up and office referral
-Please be sure to complete the microsoft form on this page about how your child will get home at the end of the day.
It's going to be a great year!