Join my TEAMS: KeyMoore: Support for Interventions 1st period - SEE FILES & ASSIGNMENTS
OFFICE HOURS M-F: 10am - 12pm
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Sheryl Key-Moore
SUPPORT FOR INTERVENTIONS: JHS
- KEY-MOORE Room #105 910-289-2048 OFFICE HOURS M-F 10:00am - 12:00pm Daily
Purpose of the course:
*To address each student's IEP goals
*To provide instruction to students in the use and implementation of:
- A) Growth Mindset Activities
- B) ACT Preparation
- C) Study Island Content Curriculum
- D) Global Education Issues
Materials needed for the course:
-3 ring binder -dividers -loose leaf paper -pencils/pens
- Daily warm-up
- Instructional Activity
- Content Assistance
- No electronic usage in class.
- Be in your seat before the bell rings or = tardy
- Inappropriate language = a consequence
- Eating/drinking in class = consequence
Home - Topsail Island
Professional Safari Guide - South Africa
Sugar - My Great Pyreneese
Please join today:
Completing my 27th year of teaching Exception Children at the high school level.
Received a B.A. from North Carolina State University in Psychology and a MEd. from North Carolina State University in Education.
Live on Topsail Island with my husband Chris and my Great Pyreneese "Sugar."
Other: Professional Field Guide - South Africa.
Previous homes: South Africa, Namibia and Botswana and have traveled to Kenya, Zimbabwe and Tanzania.
Hobbies: An accomplished African wildlife photographer, avid reader, horse lover