TESTING INFORMATION - SECOND SEMESTER 2023
The ACT WORKKEYS test will be given to all eligible 12th grade students the week of March 13-15, 2023. Students will receive a letter for parents and will be told where and when to go for the test. It will be given in Room 704 beginning at 7:12 a.m. each day, Monday through Wednesday.
The ACT/CCRAA will be given to all 11th grade students on Tuesday, April 18, 2023. Students may prepare for this test by going to https://www.march2success.com and set up an account to practice for the ACT. There are four parts to the test: English, Mathematics, Science and Reading.
The AP tests will be given the weeks of May 1 - May 12, 2023.
- Monday, May 1 - 8:00 a.m. - US Government & Politics
- Tuesday, May 2 - 8:00 a.m. - Environmental Science
- Tuesday, May 2 - 12:00 noon - Psychology
- Wednesday, May 3 - 8:00 a.m. - English Literature & Composition
- Wednesday, May 3 - 12:00 noon - Computer Science A
- Thursday, May 4 - 8:00 a.m. - Human Geography
- Thursday, May 4 - 12:00 noon - Seminar & Statistics
- Friday, May 5 - 8:00 a.m. - United States History
- Monday, May 8 - 8:00 a.m. - Calculus AB & BC
- Monday, May 8 - 12:00 noon - Computer Science Principles
- Tuesday, May 9 - 8:00 a.m. - English Language & Composition
- Wednesday, May 10 - 12:00 noon - Biology
- Thursday, May 11 - 8:00 a.m. - World History
FINAL EXAM DATES: JUNE 6-9, 2023