Please reference the calendar below to know when and where SCA meetings and events take place.
Swansboro High School's Student Council Association is comprised of students elected into officer positions by their peers in their grade level. Our SCA is responsible and involved with the following at our school:
- Homecoming Dance
- United Way
- Holiday Spirit Week
- Relay for Life
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Cares & Shares
The 2019-2020 (Sophomore- Senior) SCA representatives are as follows:Student Body President: RJ BelkStudent Body Vice President: AJ CarterStudent Body Secretary: Emily BoydStudent Body Treasurer: Lindsay BeanSenior Class President: Rylee SprabarySenior Class Vice-President: Erica MillerSenior Class Secretary: Alexa FinchSenior Class Treasurer: Danielle ChadwickJunior Class President: Kelly OppermanJunior Class Vice-President: Kimmie RossJunior Class Secretary: Sierra LehmannJunior Class Treasurer: Dakota LehmannSophomore Class President: Liv ByrneSophomore Class Vice-President: Mason DahmsSophomore Class Secretary: Tristen AlvisSophomore Class Treasurer: Joel TaylorThe 2019-2020 Advising Committee is as follows:
- Elizabeth Hendrix
- Ashley Pearson
- Calvin Craig
- James (Jim) Brown
- Sierra Davey
- Matthew Low
- Mary Carlyle
- First Meeting for Current Officers: Thursday, August 29th at 2:35 PM in Room 411.
- Freshmen Elections:
- Interested Freshmen may pick up an application from Ms. Hendrix's room (411).
- SCA freshmen applications are due to Ms. Hendrix's room (411) by Friday, September 13th.
- After application approval, freshmen campaign members may advertise from Monday, September 16th-Wednesday, September 25th.
- Freshmen Elections will be held on Wednesday, September 25th, and winners will be announced the same day.
- All freshmen posters and advertisements must be taken down (regardless of loss or victory) by Friday, September 27th.
- Upperclassmen elections take place in the Spring.
- Homecoming Dance: Saturday, October 19th, 2019 @ SBHS: 8-11 PM
- Homecoming Spirit Week: Monday, October 21st- Friday, October 25th
- Homecoming Game & Bonfire: Friday, October 25th