Please reference the calendar below to know when and where SCA meetings and events take place.
Swansboro High School's Student Council Association is comprised of students elected into officer positions by their peers in their grade level. Our SCA is responsible and involved with the following at our school:
- Homecoming Dance
- United Way
- Holiday Spirit Week
- Relay for Life
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Cares & Shares
The 2019-2020 SCA representatives are as follows:Student Body President: RJ BelkStudent Body Vice President: AJ CarterStudent Body Secretary: Emily BoydStudent Body Treasurer: Lindsay BeanSenior Class President: Rylee SprabarySenior Class Vice-President: Erica MillerSenior Class Secretary: Alexa FinchSenior Class Treasurer: Danielle ChadwickJunior Class President: Kelly OppermanJunior Class Vice-President: Kimmie RossJunior Class Secretary: Sierra LehmannJunior Class Treasurer: Dakota LehmannSophomore Class President: Liv ByrneSophomore Class Vice-President: Mason DahmsSophomore Class Secretary: Tristen AlvisSophomore Class Treasurer: Joel TaylorFreshmen Class President: Cole ArmstrongFreshmen Class Vice-President: Cianna WinstonFreshmen Class Secretary: Annabelle HendersonFreshmen Class Treasurer: Taylor MoneymakerThe 2019-2020 Advising Committee is as follows:
- Elizabeth Hendrix (Student Body Leaders Advisor)
- Ashley Pearson (Senior Class Advisor)
- Adam Daley (Junior Class Advisor)
- James (Jim) Brown (Sophomore Class Advisor)
- Sierra Davey (Freshmen Class Advisor)
- Calvin Craig
- Matthew Low
- Mary Carlyle
Upcoming Events (Also See Calendar):
- Next Refresh (Session A) meeting: Friday, February 21st in Room 411.
- Upcoming Refresh (Session A) meeting: Friday, March 13th in Room 411.
- Upcoming Refresh (Session A) meeting: Friday, April 24th in Room 411.
- Staff/Teacher Appreciation Week: Monday, March 4th-Friday, March 8th.