Read Like a Pirate
Carry Yourself with PIRATE PRIDE
* Present passes
* Stay on task
* Use materials and equipment appropriately
*Use the space appropriately
* Use comptuers for academic purposes only
*Return to class promptly, with a signed pass from one of the Media Coordinators
* Use your research in a positive manner; do not plagiarize
* Use your time effectively
* Be courteous
* Cell Phone use is not permitted in the library
* Food permitted in the library during your assigned lunch period ONLY.
Library Mission Statement
SBHS media center will provide a welcoming and safe environment
where all students can build the skills needed to achieve
the Swansboro High School vision and mission.
SBHS Vision Statement
WE RISE: world experience, relationships, investment, support and engagement.
Invest in yourself; invest in each other; invest in our future.