To motivate, educate, & inspire!
To assist all students to grow academically, personally, socially, and vocationally with
collaborative efforts of students, staff, families, and community.
1. All students can achieve and meet their individual academic potential
that will result in college and career success.
2. Students’ developmental needs and achievement are best met
by implementing a comprehensive school counseling program.
3. School Counselors must be leaders, advocates and collaborators
who create equitable access to rigorous curriculum and opportunities for personal growth.
4. Data-driven goals will guide the development of the
comprehensive school counseling program promoting student achievement.
5. School Counselors will make decisions based on the highest moral principles
to promote the maximum development of every student.
Student Population: 1125 students
Graduation Requirements: 22 credits
Course Levels: Basic, Honors, Advanced Placement
School's CEEB Code:
Schedule Type: 4x4 Block
Classes are 90 minutes each, 5 days a week. Report cards are distributed every six weeks,
progress reports are given in between, and parent portal is available to parents/guardians.
100-90 A; 89-80 B; 79-70 C; 69-60 D; 59-below F
The lowest grade a student can receive each 6 weeks is a 40%