Degrees and Certifications:
I am the Digital Learning and Teaching Facilitator here at Swansboro Elementary. I provide support to teachers as they integrate digital learning into their classroom experiences. I support students with their 1:1 devices or other interactive technology devices within their learning environment. I enjoy promoting the 4 C's...critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity...to SBES as we prepare all learners (staff and students) with 21st century skills.
I am a local of Swansboro, NC. Growing up, I attended Swansboro schools where I played basketball and softball. I enjoy going to the beach, shelling, reading, traveling when I can, and watching movies or sports. I am a mom to two wonderful children who bring joy to my life each day!
- Associate in Arts Degree from Coastal Carolina Community College
- Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education (Minor: Psychology) from University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Master of Arts in Education in Intstructional Technology from East Carolina University
- First Grade Teacher at Parkwood Elementary, Jacksonville, NC...2003~2004
- First Grade Teacher at Queens Creek Elementary, Swansboro, NC...2004~2013
- Nationally Board Certified Teacher
- Fourth Grade Teacher at Queens Creek Elementary, Swansboro, NC...2013~2016
- Digital Learning and Teaching Facilitator, Onslow County Schools, NC...2016~Current