Onslow County Public Library LEAP Pass
Northwoods Park Middle School Media Center
* Students may check out 2 books at a time, if they so choose.
* The check out period is two weeks, after which the book will be counted as late
* Students receive late notices monthly through their ELA class
* Books may be returned any time during the day
* The lost library book fee varies per book
* If a student has an overdue or lost book, check out privileges are suspended until the student brings the book back or pays for the lost book
* Students who have lost a book are responsible for paying for the book. The charge for lost books is the purchase price of the book. If a book is relocated and returned within 60 days of payment, a refund will be issued. If a book is found after the 60 day period, no refund will be issued since the funds will have already been used to purchase a replacement copy.
Damaged books should be returned to the media center for repair. If the books cannot be repaired, the student will be charged the replacement cost.