Dear Monarch Seniors,
Per the Onslow County Board of Education, the senior project for the graduating class of 2019 is suspended due to the impacts of Hurricane Florence and the instructional time lost. We will have more information for you when we all return.
I sincerely hope that you are all safe and well on the way to recovering from the storm. If you or your family need any help, please let someone at Northside know as soon as possible. Your health, safety, and general well-being are of most importance. We love and miss you all.
Ms. Rachel Livermore
Senior Project Coordinator
Welcome back Monarch seniors! We hope that you had a safe and fun summer. While you were on break, a lot of changes occurred with the Graduation Project. Here are some quick FYIs:
- IT IS STILL REQUIRED in order to graduate from any Onslow County high school.
- The new Graduation Project coordinator is Ms. Livermore. If you ever have any questions, please see her during PowerHour or after school in Room 316.
- Your English teacher is your greatest source of help for this project.
- Review the revised manual carefully, and ask questions if you have them.
- Don't procrastinate; final presentations are in DECEMBER this year (see the deadlines on pg. 7 of the manual).