Please follow the steps below if you need to speak to a School Counselor.
1. Click on the link below to complete the request form.
2. An email notification will be sent to the School Counselors
3. One of the Counselors will set up a meeting day/time
4. You will receive an email with a link for the meeting
5. On that day and time you will click the email to be able to virtually speak to the Counselor
Disclaimer: This form should be used to schedule sessions during regular school hours 8:00-3:30, Monday-Friday. This service is only for non-emergencies. If you are experiencing a medical/mental health emergency, please contact 911 and/or Integrated Family Services 1-866-437-1821. There are additional resources listed under the Resource Tab. Thank you!