Future Business Leaders of America is nonprofit educational association for high school students who are interested in learning more about business organizations in the world. FBLA strives to help students broaden their understanding of American business enterprise as well as develop competent, aggressive business leadership skills to strengthen their confidence in themselves and their work.
FBLA’s mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs. FBLA’s programs focus on:
- Leadership Development—members develop essential soft skills by holding chapter officer positions at the local, state, and national levels; by networking with accomplished business professionals; and by participating in business-focused workshops, seminars, and academic competitions.
- Academic Competitions—members demonstrate their business expertise at high-profile regional, state, and national competitive events. The top students are recognized with trophies and cash awards. Learn more about FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level competitive events.
- Educational Programs—members create career portfolios, enhance their knowledge with world-recognized skills certifications, and have access to select college scholarships. Learn more about educational programs for FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level.
- Membership Benefits—members receive exclusive discounts and enhanced benefits for travel, education, and more. Learn about the benefits available to FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level members.
- Community Service—members work with the March of Dimes to help end premature births by participating in awareness campaigns and the March for Babies fundraiser. Discover how FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level members support the March of Dimes.
- Awards & Recognition—members build a portfolio of accomplishments with a wide range of awards programs. Learn more about FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level awards programs.
FBLA WEEK FEB 4-8
Monday: Forum & Fight to the Finish
Watch a video about what FBLA is: https://youtu.be/BHQYS7ZKlE8
Tuesday: Each One Reach One Day
FBLA members will reach out to peers and community members to talk about their FBLA experiences.
Wednesday: Professional Attire Day/Adviser Appreciation Day
Dress for success and share your appreciation for those that teach, lead, and mentor your chapter.
Thursday: Career Awareness Day
Get involved with your Professional Division and connect with community leaders.
Friday: FBLA Spirit Day
Show your FBLA pride by posting a group photo to the FBLA-PBL Facebook page and using the hashtag #FBLAPBLWeek on Twitter and Instagram.