For Questions Contact
Degrees and Certifications:
Volleyball tryouts will begin on March 15, 2021 from 2:30-4:30.
All Trexler athletic tryouts and practices are closed to spectators.
Students must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to participate in tryouts:
· Have a current physical on file by the day of tryouts. Physicals are considered “current” for 390 days (1 year and 1 month) from the issue date (date signed by physician).
· Have a completed eligibility and parent permission packet on file with the school. Packets will be available in the front office beginning Tuesday, March 2.
· Must meet academic requirements: Passed 3 out of 4 core classes (math, science, social studies, ELA) and 1 out of 2 encore classes for the 2020 Fall semester.
· Must meet attendance requirements: a student cannot exceed 15 unexcused absences for the first semester (Aug. 17 to Dec 18) as documented as of Dec 18.
· Parent and Student must attend the Required Parent Athletic Meeting that reviews MRSA and Concussion protocol prior to tryouts. The meetings will be virtual through Teams. Meeting dates and times will be posted on the Trexler Website.
Home games are played at the TMS gym, 4:00 pm. Students will be given 2 passes for guests for each game. Passes must be presented upon arrival.
Masks must be worn at all times and social distancing should be practiced.