For Questions Contact
Degrees and Certifications:
Baseball tryouts will be held beginning March 15, 2021 from 2:30-4:30.
All Trexler athletic tryouts and practices are closed to spectators.
Students must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to participate in tryouts:
· Have a current physical on file by the day of tryouts. Physicals are considered “current” for 390 days (1 year and 1 month) from the issue date (date signed by physician).
· Have a completed eligibility and parent permission packet on file with the school. Packets will be available in the front office beginning Tuesday, March 2.
· Must meet academic requirements: Passed 3 out of 4 core classes (math, science, social studies, ELA) and 1 out of 2 encore classes for the 2020 Fall semester.
· Must meet attendance requirements: a student cannot exceed 15 unexcused absences for the first semester (Aug. 17 to Dec 18) as documented as of Dec 18.
· Parent and Student must attend the Required Parent Athletic Meeting that reviews MRSA and Concussion protocol prior to tryouts. The meetings will be virtual through Teams. Meeting dates and times will be posted on the Trexler Website.
Home games are played at 4:00 PM at the TMS baseball field.
Each player will be given two passes per game for 2 guests. Masks must be worn at all times and social distancing must be maintained.