Jacksonville Commons Middle School Enrollment Policies and Procedures
ONLY a parent/legal guardian may enroll students (OCS policy)
Students with parent/legal guardian must be in the guidance office NO LATER than 8:30am with ALL required documentation for a student to begin class that day. The enrollment process must be completed by 9:00am otherwise; the student will begin class the following school day.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
- Student's Certified Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence- Must be a current electric, water or gas bill. A statement from the utility company is acceptable. The proof of residence must be in the name of the parent/legal guardian or in the name of the friend or relative with whom you are residing. *(see next)
- A notarized statement signed by the friend or relative with whom you and your children are residing. The friend or relative's address must be provided.
- Discipline Affidavit- included in registration packet (must be notarized)
- Picture I.D. of parent/legal guardian
- Withdraw form with grades
- Most recent report card from last school attended
- Student's Immunization record- This must be provided within 30 days of enrollment to avoid suspension of student. The TDAP vaccine is required by law for incoming 6th graders
- Social Security card (if applicable)
- Custody/legal documents (if applicable)
*A faxed or mailed copy of the Birth Certificate, Immunization record or grades sent from previous school is acceptable however, it is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian to provide these documents for enrollment.
Thank you for your cooperation and welcome to our school!