Jacksonville Commons Middle School Enrollment Policies and Procedures
NEW: Enrollments can now be done online through the link below or you may come in to the school and get an enrollment packet. For more information please contact the school at 910-346-6888.
ONLY a parent/legal guardian may enroll students (OCS policy)
Students with parent/legal guardian must be in the guidance office NO LATER than 8:30am with ALL required documentation for a student to begin class that day. The enrollment process must be completed by 9:00am otherwise; the student will begin class the following school day.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
- Student's Certified Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence- Must be a current electric, water or gas bill. A statement from the utility company is acceptable. The proof of residence must be in the name of the parent/legal guardian or in the name of the friend or relative with whom you are residing. *(see next)
- A notarized statement signed by the friend or relative with whom you and your children are residing. The friend or relative's address must be provided.
- Discipline Affidavit- included in registration packet (must be notarized)
- Picture I.D. of parent/legal guardian
- Withdraw form with grades
- Most recent report card from last school attended
- Student's Immunization record- This must be provided within 30 days of enrollment to avoid suspension of student. The TDAP vaccine is required by law for incoming 6th graders
- Social Security card (if applicable)
- Custody/legal documents (if applicable)
*A faxed or mailed copy of the Birth Certificate, Immunization record or grades sent from previous school is acceptable however, it is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian to provide these documents for enrollment.
Thank you for your cooperation and welcome to our school!