Summary: 5th grade students who are leaders at school, are well behaved and in good academic standing will take new students on tour of the school when they first arrive.
Purpose: For students to buddy with new students and show them around campus so that new students feel welcomed and more comfortable.
Fifth Grade Students:
We will be continuing our Student Ambassador Program at Carolina Forest International Elementary School for our 5th grade students! This program is for responsible, trustworthy students who want to lend a helping hand to new students at our school! If you are interested, keep reading to learn how to become a part of this program:
1. You must first have at least 2 teacher recommendations (form provided) and parent permission, and a paragraph on lined paper explaining why you want to be part of the Student Ambassador Program.
2. Once you have the 2 teacher recommendations filled out and your parent permission, they are turned in to Mrs. Askins in her office.
3. Mrs. Askins will then choose 3 students from each fifth grade classroom.
4. Student must have attended CFIES for at least one year, as they will be giving campus tours as a part of their duties.
5. Each student will attend an orientation meeting in September.