Welcome to the Swansboro Ladies' Golf Team page.
Please Sign Up Here if you are Interested in Try-Outs on or before July 28, 2021.
Ladies interested in playing this spring must have a current physical on file. All required forms can be found on the Swansboro Athletic page.
Golf Try-Out Information
Monday and Tuesday, August 2 and 3, 2021
Star Hill Golf and Country Club, Cape Carteret
5:30 - 7:30 pm
Attire: collared shirt, shorts/skort/pants (no jeans, cut off jean shorts, t-shirts, or sweats), either golf shoes or tennis shoes.
Equipment: Bring Golf Equipment (clubs, golf balls, etc).
Paperwork – can be found on the athletics page of the Swansboro High School Website or a packet can be picked up at the Main Office
*Paperwork must be completed and on file prior to try-outs*
- Physical – completed by a physician
- OCS Packet -Insurance
- Liability Form
- Carolina Ortho Form
- Grades - Passed 3 Courses
- Attendance Less than 10 unexcused days missed - No waiver policy
*All incoming freshman are eligible*
- Live with parent/legal guardian
- Enrolled in assigned district
- Not a bona fide move, transfer, or violation / Sit out 365 days
- Age of 19 prior to August 31
- Completed 8 Semesters / 4 Seasons
- Team practices will be held Mondays through Thursdays at Star Hill Golf Club and/or Golfin Dolphin during the season.
Please visit the Swansboro High School Girls' Golf page on MaxPreps for roster and results information.