Welcome to the Swansboro Ladies' Golf Team page.
Please Sign Up at the Bottom of this Page if you are Interested in Try-Outs on or before August 1, 2020.
Ladies interested in playing this fall must have a current physical on file. All required forms can be found on the Swansboro Athletic page.
Golf Try-Out Information
DUE TO COVID-19, TRY-OUT DATES, TIMES, AND LOCATION ARE TO BE DETERMINED AT A LATER DATE - PLEASE CHECK BACK.
Attire: collared shirt, shorts/skort (no jeans, cut off jean shorts, t-shirts, or sweats), either golf shoes or tennis shoes.
Equipment: Bring Golf Equipment (clubs, golf balls, etc). If you do not have golf equipment, please notify Coach Matthews prior to August 1 @ 910-330-3655.
Paperwork – can be found on the athletics page of the Swansboro High School Website or a packet can be picked up at the Main Office
*Paperwork must be completed and on file prior to try-outs*
- Physical – completed by a physician
- OCS Packet -Insurance
- Liability Form
- Carolina Ortho Form
- Grades - Passed 3 Courses
- Attendance Less than 10 unexcused days missed - No waiver policy
*All incoming freshman are eligible*
- Live with parent/legal guardian
- Enrolled in assigned district
- Not a bona fide move, transfer, or violation / Sit out 365 days
- Age of 19 prior to August 31
- Completed 8 Semesters / 4 Seasons
- Team practices will be held Mondays through Thursdays at Star Hill Golf Club and Golfin Dolphin during the season.
In order to qualify to participate in a golf match, you must shoot a 60 or less on 9 holes at the Thursday practice before the next match.
Please visit the Swansboro High School Girls' Golf page on MaxPreps for roster and results information.