The 2022-2023 football season will begin with tryouts on August 15th at 3:30 pm. IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED PAPERWORK, PLEASE TURN IN TO JCMS OFFICE THURSDAY 8/11/22 OR FRIDAY 8/12/22 TO HELP MAKE MONDAY'S TRYOUTS EASIER. Tryouts will be all week long, August 15th-19th. Students wishing to tryout will need the following:
1. Must be in 7th or 8th grade.
2. Must have 10 or less unexcused absences the previous semester AND passed 3 out of 4 core classes and 1 elective class from the previous semester.
3. Must have an updated sports physical signed and dated by doctor (found in JCMS front office). (Please note a sports physical is different than a school assessment form.)
4. Must have an updated parental permission form (found in JCMS front office).
5. Must turn in both completed Covid-19 waiver forms.
6. Must have attended a mandatory parent meeting with Coach Staup. The next meeting will be August 11th @7:30 pm on Microsoft Teams. In order to join the meeting, you must have the Teams app downloaded on your phone. The link to the meeting can be found by clicking on athletics and clicking on 'mandatory parent meeting'.
*If you have any questions about eligibility, please email Coach Staup (firstname.lastname@example.org)*
Players must have maroon socks and maroon undershirt (if you want your own undershirt) for games. Cleats need to be BLACK
If you would like any JCMS football gear, please visit this link. No returns can be made, website closes August 30th at midnight. https://jcmsfbspirit2022.itemorder.com/shop/sale/