Patrick Fechter- Head Coach
|- Assistant Coach
If you would like any JCMS gear, please visit this link. https://sideline.bsnsports.com/schools/north_carolina/jacksonville/jacksonville-commons-middle-school
The 2023-2024 JCMS boys' soccer season will begin with tryouts on February 12th and 13th directly after school until 5pm. Students wishing to tryout must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be in 7th or 8th grade.
2. Must have 10 or less unexcused absences the previous semester AND have passed 3 out of 4 core classes and 1 elective class from the previous semester.
3. Must have an updated sports physical signed and dated by doctor (found in JCMS front office). (Please note a sports physical is different than a school assessment form.)
4. Must have an updated parental permission form (found in JCMS front office).
5. Must have attended a mandatory parent meeting with Coach Sweet. Please email coach Sweet if you did not attend the concussion meeting in April.
*If you have any questions about eligibility, please email Coach Sweet (email@example.com)*
Game Info: Boys must wear black adidas shorts and black adidas socks (with 3 stripes on them). Shirts worn underneath jersey must be white or black.
SOCCER REMINDERS: The season does not last long. The coaches do not have enough time to get the team ready for each game and condition. Below are things that you should be doing everyday until the start of the season.
-Run 1 mile (try to get faster each time)
-Footwork drills. Here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMfLJynwyTk
-Technical work. Here is a great link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuNZ1dyk59w