Volleyball tryouts will be on March 15th, 16th, 18th, and 19th from 3:05-5:00. Athletes will need to wear a mask, athletic clothing, have their hair pulled up, and bring a water bottle. I would encourage parents to wait to see if their child makes the team before spending money on new equipment.
Before students can tryout they MUST have completed the following:
1. Attended a Virtual Parent Meeting with their parents. The next meeting will be March 11th at 5pm or 7pm.
2. Turned in a current physical signed by a physicial.
3. Turned in a parental permission form.
4. Turned in a OCS Waiver form.
5. Passed 3 out of 4 core classes, and 1 out of 2 elective classes from the Fall semester (before Christmas).
6. Had less than 15 unexcused absenses from the Fall semester.
Please email Coach Cruz Coach Johnson or Coach Staup with any questions.