Head Coach: Douglas Bulla
The 2022-2023 JCMS Wrestling season will begin with tryouts on October 17th directly after school. Students wishing to tryout must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be in 7th or 8th grade.
2. Must have 10 or less unexcused absences the previous semester AND passed 3 out of 4 core classes and 1 elective class from the previous semester.
3. Must have an updated sports physical signed and dated by doctor (found in JCMS front office). (Please note a sports physical is different than a school assessment form.)
4. Must have an updated parental permission form (found in JCMS front office).
5. Must turn in both completed Covid-19 waiver forms.
6. Must have attended a mandatory parent meeting with Coach Staup. The next meeting will be August 11th @7:30 pm on Microsoft Teams. In order to join the meeting, you must have the Teams app downloaded on your phone. The link to the meeting can be found by clicking on athletics and clicking on 'mandatory parent meeting'.
*If you have any questions about eligibility, please email Coach Staup (firstname.lastname@example.org)*
Students trying out need to come dressed in athletic clothes, athletic shoes, and need to bring your own water.