Track tryouts will be on April 19th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd from 3:05-5:00. Athletes will need to wear a mask, athletic clothing, running shoes, and bring a water bottel. I would encourage parents to wait to see if their child makes the team before spending money on new equipment.
Before students can tryout they MUST have completed the following:
1. Attended a Virtual Parent Meeting with their parents. The next meeting will be March 11th at 5pm or 7pm.
2. Turned in a current physical signed by a physicial.
3. Turned in a parental permission form.
4. Turned in a OCS Waiver form.
5. Passed 3 out of 4 core classes, and 1 out of 2 elective classes from the Fall semester (before Christmas).
6. Had less than 15 unexcused absenses from the Fall semester.
Please email Coach Johnson or Coach Staup with any questions.