Head Coach: Jennifer Cruz Assistant Coach:
The 2022-2023 boys track season will begin with tryouts on April 11th and 12th directly after school. Students wishing to tryout must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be in 7th or 8th grade.
2. Must have 10 or less unexcused absences the previous semester AND passed 3 out of 4 core classes and 1 elective class from the previous semester.
3. Must have an updated sports physical signed and dated by doctor (found in JCMS front office). (Please note a sports physical is different than a school assessment form.)
4. Must have an updated parental permission form (found in JCMS front office).
5. Must turn in both completed Covid-19 waiver forms.
6. Must have attended a mandatory parent meeting to watch concussion video/sign off with Coach Staup at beginning of school year or last school year. If you did not attend, please email coach Staup to set up a virtual meeting. This must be done before tryouts.
*If you have any questions about eligibility, please email Coach Staup (firstname.lastname@example.org)*
Students trying out need to come dressed in athletic clothes, running shoes, and need to bring your own water. Girls will be picked up at the gym once tryouts are complete.
For any questions regarding track, please e-mail Coach Cruz: email@example.com
2022 Track Team